BPS Nord – Hålogalandsbrua AS | English | Customer service | Agreement

Agreement related questions with answers

Where do I find an overview over my invoices and my payment information?

If you have an agreement, you will find an overview of your invoices and your payment information on "My page".

Log in to "My page" and click on "Invoice" in the menu. Here you can see the invoice, payment information and a specification with passing details.


How do I terminate my agreement?

Termination of the agreement can be registered in "My site" or our contact form.

If you want to terminate your agreement on "My site" you must log in, and go to "Tags and vehicles". Choose the option "Remove vehicle" and follow the instructions.

Information about refunds of deposit and account balance will be given when we have received the notification of termination.

How do I remove a vehicle from the agreement?

You can remove a vehicle from your agreement on "My site". Go to "Tags and vehicles". Choose the option "Remove vehicle" and follow the instructions. If you want to reuse the tag later, you can choose the option "Reuse the tag". If you want to terminate the tag, you choose "Settle tag deposit".

Information about refunds of deposit and account balance will be given when we have received the notification of termination.

You can also fill in our contact form.

How do I collect passage details?

Passage details can be collected on "My page".

Go to "Passages" in the menu to the left. Here you can see passage details month by month, or you can choose a smaller period. If you go to "Invoice" and "Go to passages" you will see the passages for each invoice. The passages can be exported to CSV file.


How do I add a vehicle to an existing agreement?

Log in to "My page". Go to "Tags and vehicles" and "Add vehicle". Fill in the required information, and click "Proceed". You must choose if you want the vehicle to be in your existing account (then you must select account below), or if it should have its own invoice. Confirm that you have accepted the terms and conditions, and click "Save and confirm".

Please note that vehicles with a foreign licence plate number must be registered at EPC Plc in order for the AutoPASS agreement to be valid.

The agreement is valid from the day you entered into it even if you haven’t received your tag yet. It will normally take 7-10 working days until you receive the tag in the mail.

How do I change the registered vehicle on my agreement?

Log in to "My page". Go to "Tags and vehicles" and choose "Move tag to another vehicle". Select tag, and fill in information abount the new vehicle. Click "Proceed" and choose date it should be valid from (you can to three days back). Click "Save and confirm".

The tag must be moved to the new vehicle.



How can I change my address?

If you have an AutoPASS-agreement, you can change your address in "My page".

Go to "Edit profile" and fill in the new address. Click "Save profile".

It is not required for the vehicle owner to be the same person as the agreement owner. For that reason, our agreement register is not connected to the National Population Register or the Register for Motor Vehicles.

If you do not have an agreement, it is not possible to change the invoicing address. We will collect information on ownership of the vehicle from the Register for Motor Vehicles.

You can also contact us to change your address here.

How is the tag deposit refunded?

If you wish to have your tag deposit refunded, you can terminate the tag on "My site". Go to "Tags and vehicles". Choose the option "Remove vehicle", select tag/vehicle and "Settle tag deposit". You will recieve an e-mail when we have terminated the tag.

Information about refunds of deposit and account balance will be given when we have received the notification of termination.

You can also contact us here, and we will remove the vehicle.


How do I make changes to my agreement?

Changes in your agreement can be made in "My page". Here you can change your vehicle registration number, address and e-mailaddress.



My car/ license plates have been stolen. What do I do?

Please contact our customer center via "My page" or contact form, and we will block the tag for further use.

If you recieve invoice for passages after you have contacted customer service regarding your Autopass-tag, you can send us a copy of the police report.


How do I proceed to acquire an exemption agreement?

If you are qualified for exemption, you can pass for free as long as you have a valid exemption agreement.

The exemption arrangement is statutory and applies to: Buses in concessional routes, emergency vehicles, embassy vehicles, electric vehicles, hydrogen vehicles with fuel code 5 and disabled persons with valid parking permit.

If you have a parking permit for disabled persons, you are exempted from payment in toll projects connected to cities. There is no exemption given for road-, bridge- and tunnel projects.
There is payment exemption in Miljøpakken.

How to proceed to acquire an exemption agreement:

1. I have a regular agreement which I want to change to an exemption agreement: Send an inquiry via "My page" or contact form. Please state your vehicle registration number, tag number og attach documentation.

2. I do not have an agreement: Register for a regular agreement online. Then send an inquiry via "My page" or contact form, where you attach documentation and request for exemption.

When you register your parking permit or electric vehicle/hydrogen vehicle, you will automatically be exempted from payment where this applies.

Where can I use my AutoPASS-tag?

With a valid AutoPASS-agreement you can pass through all AutoPASS/EasyGO-projects, both in Norway and abroad.

Please see AutoPASS.no and EasyGo.com for more information.

What is the cost of subscribing to an AutoPASS-agreement?

There is no extra costs for subscribing to an agreement, besides NOK 200,- in deposit for the AutoPASS-tag. 


What are the benefits of an agreement?

With an agreement you achieve the following benefits:

  • You get advantages like the one hour rule and a maximum monthly charge where this applies
  • You receive an automatic discount in most toll projects
  • You can pass through all AutoPASS/EasyGo-projects in Norway and abroad. All your passages will be invoiced directly from the company where you have your main agreement.
  • In "My page" you can at all times see your balance and invoices, retrieve passage overviews, make changes to your agreement etc.

How can I verify that I receive the discount I am entitled to?

You can collect details about the passages on your agreement in "My page".

I don’t get a light signal when passing, what could be the reason?

If there is no light signal when passing a toll station, there could be several explanations:

  • The vehicle has a windshield preventing the tag from being read (see Car models – where should I attach the tag?)
  • Your tag's battery voltage is low
  • A temporary fault on the toll station
  • The AutoPASS-agreement is not valid

If you are in doubt whether your agreement is valid, we recommend you log on to My Page and check your agreement's status.

No light signal will be altered to a symbol of a camera in a short period of time, and have the same meaning as described above.

How do I log in to My Page?

Log in to "My page" here.

Choose "Log in" if you have a norwegian electronic ID. 

If you do not have a norwegian electronic ID, you can choose "Users outside Norway". If you have logged in to "My page" before, you can enter your e-mailaddress and password. If it is the first time you log in, you must click on "New user". Follow the instructions.


I do not have access to my passage details.

If you cannot access your passage details on "My Page", it could be because you have requested automatic deletion of you passage details («untraceable agreement») when you subscribed for an agreement with us. This means that all passage details in your agreement will be automatically deleted once the passage is charged to your account.

If you wish to have details of your future passages, please contact us via "My page" or contact form.

I have received an invoice for a vehicle I have sold.

If you have sold your vehicle, but neglected to notify the Toll road company, you risk receiving invoices for passages made by the new owner.

Your agreement is tied to your licence plate number. If you do not notify the Toll road company about the transfer from one vehicle to another, you will still receive invoices for your old vehicle.

You have to notify us directly when you change vehicles or wish to terminate a vehicle. You can do this on "My page" or contact form.

How do I subscribe for an AutoPASS-agreement?

You can subscribe for an agreement in the following ways:

Create an agreement on "My page" here.

You can also come to our office at Vegamot 4A in Trondheim. Office hours is monday-friday 08:00-16:00.

Please note that it might take a few days before your AutoPASS-agreement is registered in our system.

The agreement is valid from the day you sign, even if you have not received your onboard unit (tag). It will normally take approximately 7 – 10 working days from when you subscribe online until you receive your tag in the mail.

How can I pass anonymously?

If you want your passingdetails to be deleted, you can contact us and we will make this change in your agreement. 

Please note that when this function is activated in your agreement, your passings will not be available for you to control, nor by a complaint.

You also risk not achieving the advantage of hour rule if your tag is not registered.

You can contact us here.




© BPS Nord – Hålogalandsbrua AS | Contact us | Personvernerklæring